Fourth Fridays Concert Series
4th Fridays every Summer in Downtown Sumter!
Join us on Main Street in front of the Opera House on May-September. Concert attendance is FREE, and we’ll have lots of food and drink available for sale:
- Brubakers will be selling food and coffee
- SO Cool Italian Icee
- Sertoma will have plenty of cold brews for sale
- Palmetto Optimist Club will be back with free books for the kids, as well as popcorn for sale
- Downtown restaurants will be open for dine-in and take-out
Bring your chairs (no outside food or drink allowed) and spend an evening (or two) with us on Main Street!
- May 27 - Too Much Sylvia
- June 24 - Jus Tru Blac
- July 22 - BadWater
- August 26 - Level 10 Live Band & Show
- September 23 - Second Nature
Sponsored by the City of Sumter and Yannis