OPENING FOR SUMMER JUNE 10, 2021 - 12PM - 5PM
COVID19 guidelines have been implemented at this facility.
COVID19 FACILITY RULES
Please note that parking is limited. Overflow parking may be available at the South HOPE Center or parking on Red Bay road.
- We are on limited capacity allowance; admission is first come, first served with a waiting list available
- Open Swim available (no parties, events or rentals at this time)
- All customers must check in at Admissions - $3.00 PER PERSON 5 and Under FREE
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All customers must shower prior to entering the pool
- All customers must check out through the Exit
- All customers are asked to adhere to recommended CDC guidelines
- Stay 6 feet apart
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands
- Masks recommended to be worn by those not vaccinated
- Concessions are open
- Admission rate for ALL customers is $3 per person
- Anyone age 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Ages 5 and under are FREE
- Restrooms are open to 4 persons at a time
- No more than 8 to gather
ALL CUSTOMERS MUST OBEY ALL LIFEGUARDS AND LISTEN FOR WHISTLES AT ALL TIMES
The City of Sumter Aquatics Center is located at 1115 S. Lafayette Dr. Sumter, South Carolina. This center meets requirements for competition swim meets and is equipped with six swim lanes, an electronic timer & touch pads, diving blocks, open tube slide for all ages, and wade-pool with beach entrance & fountain. Other amenities include hot showers, concessions area, party rental, lockers and life jackets available for rent, Management staff of four certified as pool operators, instructors and trainers,
Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors on-site during the season providing swim lessons for all ages infants to adults. Training to be an American Red Cross Lifeguard is available and Junior Lifeguard Classes.
Aquatics Center Rental Application (June - September Only, PDF)
NO PARTIES, EVENTS OR RENTALS AT THIS TIME
- Please do not submit rental application or payment before calling (803) 436-2640 to confirm availability.
- Ages 13 years and up must have picture I.D. or be accompanied by an Adult.
- All Swimmers must have appropriate swim suit to swim.
- Children 12 years of age and Under MUST be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
- Life jackets, Noodles & Locker Rentals 50¢ & $1.
- Concessions available and are not included in admission prices.
- Pool Rentals on Saturday evenings available through the Swan Lake Visitors Center! Call (803) 436-2640 or go to the Swan Lake Visitors Center for an application and book your pool party rental today!
- For more information call (803) 774-3998.
Birthday Party Application
Private Party Application