WE ARE OPEN AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THIS SUMMER!
Coronavirus / COVID19 recommended guidelines have been implemented at this facility. We ask all visitors to please follow all CDC recommended guidelines.
TEMPORARY COVID19 FACILITY RULES
We are on limited capacity allowance - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
(waiting list is available)
OPEN SWIM is the only service currently available
(No Parties, Events or Activities at this time)
PARKING IS LIMITED DUE TO COVID19 AND NEW CONSTRUCTION
(OVER FLOW PARKING AT THE HOPE CENTER OR ON RED BAY CENTER SIDE OF ROAD)
All Customers check in at Admissions
All Customers check out through the Exit
All Customers to obey 6 feet apart - Social Distancing
No more than 8 to gather - family members that have quarantined together only
• One Admissions Rate for ALL Customers - $3.00 per person
• Ages 0 to 15 must be accompanied by an Adult
• Ages 5 and Under FREE
Restrooms open to 3 persons at a time
ALL CUSTOMERS TO OBEY ALL LIFEGUARDS
ALL CUSTOMERS TO LISTEN FOR WHISTLES
• PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE ARE ALL ADJUSTING
All Customers are to adhere to CDC COVID 19 guidelines.
(SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 6 TO 8 FEET IS MANDATORY)
Concessions Open - Limited Menu
Maximum LIMIT is governed by State of SC
• WASH HANDS
• COUGH IN ELBOW - MASKS ENCOURAGED
• DON’T TOUCH YOUR FACE
• MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
• STAY HOME IF SICK
The City of Sumter Aquatics Center is located at 1115 S. Lafayette Dr. Sumter, South Carolina. This center meets requirements for competition swim meets and is equipped with six swim lanes, an electronic timer & touch pads, diving blocks, open tube slide for all ages, and wade-pool with beach entrance & fountain. Other amenities include hot showers, concessions area, party rental, lockers and life jackets available for rent, Management staff of four certified as pool operators, instructors and trainers,
Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors on-site during the season providing swim lessons for all ages infants to adults. Training to be an American Red Cross Lifeguard is available and Junior Lifeguard Classes.
Aquatics Center Rental Application (June - September Only, PDF)
- Please do not submit rental application or payment before calling (803) 436-2640 to confirm availability.
- Ages 13 years and up must have picture I.D. or be accompanied by an Adult.
- All Swimmers must have appropriate swim suit to swim.
- Children 12 years of age and Under MUST be accompanied by an Adult at all times.
- Life jackets, Noodles & Locker Rentals 50¢ & $1.
- Concessions available and are not included in admission prices.
- Pool Rentals on Saturday evenings available through the Swan Lake Visitors Center! Call (803) 436-2640 or go to the Swan Lake Visitors Center for an application and book your pool party rental today!
- For more information call (803) 774-3998.