Click link below to pay your bill online with your credit card, debit card or electronic check
- Payments made after-hours will be posted the next business day. (Note: If a payment is made after-hours on your due date, your account will be charged a late fee.)
- If your water has been disconnected for non-payment, please call our office (803-436-2541) to receive further instructions for reconnection. Reconnect service is available Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (excludes holidays).
- Request for service disconnection will be processed next business day.
- Request for new service must be received before 1:00 pm for same day service.
- The City of Sumter participates in the Setoff Debt Collection Program.
2013 Proposed Utility Rate Increase Summary
- Billing and Collections
- New Service and Disconnections
- Walk-in payments, Drive-thru payments, Night or Weekend drop box, Credit card payments, Bank draft
P. O. Box 310
Hours of Operation: 8:30am-5pm, Mon-Fri
For billing and service questions, please call (803) 436-2541. _______________________________________
To pay by phone, dial toll-free 1-855-385-9409
For after-hours emergencies for water and sewer repair, please call (803) 436-2558.
21 N. Main Street (Rear Entrance of the Sumter Opera House)
Sumter, SC 29150
Forms (To complete your request call 803-436-2541; fax documents to 803-436-2698)
* Requires a valid picture ID;
** Requires a valid picture ID and Social Security Number
Utility Business Director
Asst. Office Manager
Meter Services Manager