The Sumter Opera House is pleased to maintain a tradition of helping other area arts and not-for-profit organizations. While we are limited in the number of tickets we can give away, we are happy to consider requests for complimentary tickets.
Before filling out the Ticket Donation Request Form, please consider the following:
- Requests must be submitted two months prior to the event.
- All donations for tickets are limited to auctions and/or raffles. It is our policy not to donate tickets to be used as door prizes, volunteer recognition gifts, or giveaways.
- We are unable to accommodate requests for specific shows. Instead, we offer a ticket voucher that is good for a pair of tickets to a pre-selected list of shows. The ticket voucher is only good for the shows listed on it. It has no cash value.
- We are only able to award one ticket request per organization per year.
- Organization requesting donation must be headquartered in Sumter County.
Due to the high volume of requests, we ask that you do not call or send a follow-up letter or e-mail. We process inquiries as quickly and efficiently as we can.
If your request is confirmed, you will receive an approval letter which will include a ticket voucher, as well as any relevant marketing materials for the show.
Thank you for your interest and good luck in your fundraising endeavors.