Our Gardens department consists of 11 employees and they work and maintain the following.
- Maintains 150 Acre Swan Lake-Iris Gardens
- Facility Maintenance
- Production of all seasonal color planted throughout the city by greenhouse supervisor
- Care and Maintenance of all Swans by City Aviculturist
- Maintenance of 7 City Entranceways
- Fantasy of Lights
- 304 Special Events (See attached listing of events)
- Heath Pavilion
- Garden Street Shelter
- Picnic Shelters
Swan Lake-Iris Gardens Map
For information about the Gardens Department, please contact Mr. Art Hill, Parks Manager at (803) 436-2678.
Facility Rental available through the Swan Lake Visitor Center – 803.436.2640