Saturday October 19, 2013
Beginning at 8:30 am
City of Sumter Aquatics Center
1115 S. Lafayette Dr. Sumter, SC 29150
For questions call: 803.774.3998
The TriSumter Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned race. The swim is a 300 yard pool swim in the outdoor heated pool at the City of Sumter Aquatics Center. It will be a stagger start with one person starting every five seconds. There will be a 16.5 mile bike course and a 5 k running course that will travel throughout the Sumter area. All of the events will start and end at the City of Sumter Aquatics Center.
Swim 300 yards
Bike 16.5 Miles
Run 3.1 Miles
60 and above
- Registered participants pick up packets on Friday, October 18th, from 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Please no pets or strollers
- TRIATHLON RULES
- Stroke and Endurance Training for the triathlon will be provided at the City of Sumter Aquatics Center starting May 25th through October 18th on Tuesday-Friday from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Call (803) 774-3998 for more information.
- Click here for a full listing of Sumter Accommodations.
- If registering as a team, each member may do a different section of the triathlon. i.e. One team member swims, another competes the run and another does the bike portion.
- USAT One-Day Membership Application
Military Discount (Now-October 3)
Early Registration (Now - October 3)
Two weeks before (October 4 - October 18)
TriSumter Presented by
TriSumter Sponsored in part by